A resubmission is an unfunded application that has been modified in response to reviewer comments and resubmitted for consideration.
- We allow only one resubmission for each unfunded application.
- After an unsuccessful resubmission, the application may be submitted as a new application.
- Resubmissions must include a one page Introduction that addresses reviewer comments in the summary statement from the first submission.
This should include:
- a summary of substantial additions, deletions, and changes to the application; changes to the application should be highlighted in yellow
- responses to substantive issues and criticisms raised by the reviewers